Monday, March 31, 2008

70's Disco Day


Kirk's work has an annual meeting for the shareholders every year. They do a big party. Him and his co-workers have to dress up. We purchase tickets and go have breakfast, and they do a 10 minute meeting. This year the theme was 70's because it's TwinStar's 70 year anniversary. They had a disco band and everything. It was great fun. Here's Kirk's costume. What a hottie!! :o)

5 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

Hey you! I am SO SO glad that you made a blog! Now I can see you whenever I want!! Your family is so cute and I am excited for you to add your newest member! By the way... you look adorable pregnant!

Chelsea said...

Oh man! I love the hair and suit...what a crack up!! You're looking glowy and fab!

Clenece said...

How fun, and what a cool outfit!

Jennis said...

Hey I stopped by to see what was going on, with Lucas on my lap saying "Erka" "Erka" wanting to touch everything of course. Love the disco, well I have bon bons to eat, talk later. :)

The Cox Family said...

OK, you are SOOOOOO in trouble. When were you going to let me know that you had started a blog? I had to find out from Dani's blog! Anyhow, I am totally kidding and am very excited that you started one. Now we can stay in touch better. Your family is so cute and Erika is getting way big. You look great by the way and I hope you are feeling OK. We are planning on traveling to Oregon in July so we should plan a time to get together!