Monday, April 21, 2008

Nursery Class


Erika loves her new nursery leader. Last week they made binoculars and walked around the church finding clues and animals and looking through their binoculars. She was so cute I had to take a picture when we got home! Here she is as cute as ever!!!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

What a cute idea! I'm going to write that down for fun things to do!

Clenece said...

How fun! I wish McKenna had cool nursery teacher like that! In our ward we have 8 different nursery classes, so they dont ever do anything FUN!

The Cox Family said...

Very cute! I am in nursery too, and love it when the kids enjoy being there. Last week one of the little girls was crying hysterically when she had to leave! I am glad Erika likes going to nursery.
I am so jealous of your warm weather. I hope one day we will be able to bust out our summer clothing too. Great pics! (Erika's hair is so curly, I love it!)