We had a little family vacation this last weekend. We headed out to Ocean Shores, WA with my sister-in-law Rhonda, and her hubby Andy as well as my brother Matt and his girlfriend Cleo. Kirk was already there being Dollar Dog at the branch. So our trip started with a little visit to the branch to see Dollar Dog and have a hot dog. We then headed to the ocean!!!! Erika love love loves it!!!! We played in the water a bit and then in the sand a lot, flew kites and just had fun!! We got a two bedroom hotel room, with a kitchen and living room, 2 swimming pools and a game room. The whole weekend consisted of going from the ocean to the swimming pool, getting ice cream at a fabulous little shop, eating and shopping. It was great fun! Thanks sweetheart for working so hard so we could enjoy this trip!!!
5 comments:
The Alaska ocean doesn't really have beaches, but I still really enjoyed living by it. How fun for Erika to get to play in the sand. Day trips are sometimes the best vacations.
You guys looked like you had so much fun! Your daughter is so cute! I love her hair!!!
Looks like so much fun! Im so jealous, I need a beach vacation desperately! Tell your brother Hi, he was always so nice...
It looks like you had so much fun. I remember being little and going to the beach. I can't wait to have a beach again. The little things you take for granted. Thanks for sharing. The pictures are great. Hope to see you when we come in November.
It is amazing how much kids love the beach huh? I am glad that you all were able to get away for a little while. Which beach did you go to? I just LOVE the beaches up there! Very cute pictures!
Post a Comment