Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Ward Campout 08

6 comments:

The Cox Family said...

I was going to be very impressed if you guys went camping with your little ones! I know people do it all the time, but I am not quite sure how much fun it would really be. It looks like you all had a great dinner though!

Farley's Story said...

Camping is the best thing to do in the summer. We love it. It looks like Erika had a wonderful time. You look great!!

Megan Erickson said...

We should have gone and just hung out like you guys! next year we will make it! I said that last year too!

Dart said...

Looks like fun! I am glad you had a good birthday. It was fun getting to see you, hopefully it isn't another year before it happens again.

Lindsay said...

I love ward campouts! Looks like you guys had a blast...but you look a little too pretty to be camping! :)

Ragan said...

We had more fun than you :p We missed you guys at the reunion too.