Kaden's check-up went well. She said his ears look great and he's doing well. The chunky boy gained 1 lb. 6 oz. in 3 weeks from when we were there getting medicine for his ears. I think that's hilarious, but great! I love chunky babies and mine is definitely one of them. He is such a good boy. What a blessing he is in our lives.
My mom gets here from Utah today. She gets to come visit until Wednesday, so that is very exciting as well. And I guess I will mention I think I'm going to be a minivan mom here soon. I always swore I'd never drive a minivan. I don't know why. I don't mind them, but I never wanted to drive one. But the last couple times we've tried to go anywhere it seems like we don't have enough room. If I want to take my stroller anywhere with us there's not room for anything else. So, I think I'm breaking down...... We need the room, and we can't justify getting an SUV for the car payment as well as the gas difference. I will let you know how the search goes. I am reluctant and excited all at the same time. I LOVE MY CAR!!!! Well, better go get ready to get Grandma!!!

8 comments:
Yeah for the minivan. We need one, but I cannot seem to convince Doug. He seems to think we can make our car work. Good luck with the search!! Hope you have fun with your mom! Tell her HI for me.
I love love love having a van. We have a chevrolet venture. It has buttons that you push to automatically open the sliding doors which is great when you have kids in your arms. And it has a car seat built in to one of the seats. Fold it down, car seat, fold it up, regular seat. And bending down to buckle kids in is really bad for your back. I didn't realize that until I got a van. You are standing straight up when you put them in and buckle. And our third seat has a lever that you can fold it all the way down. We can load tons of bags and furniture and pretty much whatever we've wanted. So I think you will be happy if you find the right one. And I would really like to know how Danielle makes a car work with having four children. Dwaine's not old enough to be riding in the front yet! I hope you have a great visit with your mom.
Just so you know, Dwain is not old enough to be in the front. Needless to say, we don't go anywhere. I am going to win this debate with Doug. We WILL get a van!! I just don't know how long it will take to convince Doug. Maybe you can call and talk some sense into him!! J/K It just has to be his idea. MEN, Got to love them!!
Hey minivan momma!! I always have said that I would never drive one either, but I could totally see myself getting one someday. My durango is great for now... but folding down the seats to let people in the back is kind of a pain sometimes - Especially if I have a carseat strapped in. Glad things are going well. I'm feeling great and the boys are keeping me plenty busy...
Jill...I'm laughing reading this because it brings back highschool memories of the car I drove to school...a VAN. LOL. We had some good memories in that and we both made so much fun of it. Isn't it funny how perspectives change when you are the actual parent?!? We certainly go for convenience don't we. Now we can understand our parents. Good luck with the search. Your family is adorable as always.
Yeah - I kind of think we're headed in the same direction with the whole minivan thing... there comes a time when 'space' becomes one of the most important things in your life. :) I'll be waiting to see what kind you get!
Jill, I tagged you! Check out my blog for details...
I can't wait to find out what you guys buy. It really is so funny how we used to say in high school that we would never drive a minivan, but after having kids and seeing how practical they are, we would all drive one now! Glad Kaden's checkup went well.
Post a Comment