Kaden loves his Johnny jump-up, he's having lots of fun in it. (Until Erika tries to help.)
We split wood this last weekend so we have enough for the winter. Kirk headed out to finish the last couple logs before Andy came to get him to fix his car. Erika ran out as well and this is what I walked out to find. Kirk taught Erika how to run the lever, up and down for the blade to move and split the wood. What a cute sight it was. She loves to spend time with her daddy and help him out. Thanks for all your hard work!!!

3 comments:
Daddy's are great! I don't know how moms can coupe without them. Just wait until Kaden starts hanging with Dad. Kirk will love it.
your blog looks great! And it looks like your kids are having fun there!
My mom just moved away. I wish she could come visit. I checked the sex offender list for Ephraim. Greg says there is always at least one college student. Greg actually has a cousin who spent a year in jail for sexual assault. I told him that next time he shows up at a family party, I am definitely leaving. I don't care if anyone is offended.
Post a Comment