I was so bummed that we're not going to be around here practically the WHOLE month of June as we're headed to Utah this Friday. We come home the 21 and head to Camp Helaman the 22-27, I thought I was going to miss strawberry season, which yes.... is a big deal to me. :o) I absolutely LOVE them, but I think you've got the point by now. So, my fabulous husband brought some home yesterday and today I got to make freezer jam. It is one more thing I had to fit into my busy schedule getting ready to leave, but it is SOOOO worth it! (And I should be working on that schedule, but I had to share with all of you this exciting event in my life. Ha ha ha.....) So, now that I have yummy freezer jam and enough strawberries to last me 2 days until I leave, I guess I best go get busy!!!!! Thanks Sweetheart, you're AWESOME!!!!!
:p

5 comments:
I made some freezer jam last week, so yummy! I hope I can see you while you are here!
So that comment is from Dawn. I didn't realize Greg was signed in.
good for you for getting them in before went, good work, did it taste delicious?? your description of them made me want to go some right this minute. :)
I love Spooner's strawberries too! I'm gonna miss those. Think of me when you bite into one of those little peices of heaven would ya? I'll try to live through you!Haha. Good job on the jam too! Good luck with your busy schedule, can't wait to see the posts from your Utah trip. And just think, if you get overwhelmed all you have to do is bite into that'Yummyness' and life's good again.It really is the small things that get us through isn't it? Love ya!
Kirk and Jill,
You have a beautiful family. It is nice to see that you guys are happy and healthy. Kirk, I wish I could have been there to help you with your concrete. It looks like you had everything under control though. Talk to you soon.
Fred and Laurie Murray
Post a Comment