Thursday, July 16, 2009

I got a .......

I gotta Cricut, I gotta Cricut, I gotta Cricut hey hey hey hey!!!! (Not to be confused with "I gotta dollar) Wahoo!!!!! I'm soooo excited!!! Kirk went to Marshall's today to buy a frame for work and he found me a Cricut! I've been wanting one so bad! They are $184 at Walmart and that's the cheapest I've seen them. He got it for .... Can you guess how much??? $99. Wahoo!!!!





So, Happy Birthday to me!!! :o) Thanks sweetheart!!!!!! You are awesome! (It's a little early, but he was so excited to give it to me!!!) I think I was MORE excited to get it though!!!!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh congrats! I LOVE mine. The made scarpbooking really fun for me. Though I already really love it, but it added to it. I am glad things have been going well for you guys! Happy Birthday to the both of you! Josh turns 31 in Aug, and I have been teasing him because he is so old. Though like he says I am not really that young anymore either! I guess that is just what happens!

Clenece said...

Wow, that's a good deal! Happy B-day to you! Have fun!

Zach said...

I saw the infomercial on that one time. looks pretty cool!

MMThueson said...

wow those are awesome! Happy Birthday to you!!! Hope you have a great one!

Ragan said...

My mom has the big one and she LOVES it. Look into Sure Cuts Alot (I think that's what it's called) and there's one other program that allows you to hook it up to your computer and cut .svg files from there so you don't have to buy all of the super expensive cartridges.

The Cox Family said...

What a great present Kirk! I love mine and use it all of the time. Have fun with it!

mamaseversike said...

When is the scrapping party? :)

Ali said...

Wahoo!!