Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Westport, WA

One of my dear friends that moved to Montana, Heather Allred, came to Westport for vacation. So, Wednesday Jennis and I packed up our 5 kids and went for a visit. They were at a campground that had lots of sand and a swing set. So, the kids played, and played, and played, while we talked, (and talked and talked.... :o) It was so much fun to see the Allreds! Thanks for letting us come visit!



The kids were COVERED in sand. :o)




I'm an idiot and didn't get a picture with all the kids together. Don't know what I was thinking! So, until next time, this is what you get!

2 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

Ok...I am offically jealous! I am so happy she was able to see you guys! But, I am really sad I missed such a fun time! I just hope you maybe thought about me. ;) Love and miss ya!!

mamaseversike said...

Fun! If there were 'do-overs' I'd find a good friend and have these kinds of adventures with my kids.