Thursday, September 3, 2009

The BIG 4!!

Well I believe Erika had a very fun filled birthday with lots of action and lots of fabulous presents! She keeps telling me she's too big for things now because she's 4 instead of 3.... It's great. :o) ha ha ha..... We didn't do much during the day as I was working on her cake, but she was lucky enough to have her Grandma here to play with all day and that made her happy as can be. We went to dinner at Applebee's because she'd gotten a postcard in the mail for a free kids meal. Then we came home and let the kids play in the bounce house, ate cake and ice cream and opened TONS of great presents. Thanks everyone for the gifts!!!
Erika helping me frost her cake
Erika licking the frosting

Erika coming into her room after dinner at Applebee's to find her TRAIN that goes under her bed. She was super excited!

The final product.... The butterfly cake Erika requested.


Erika blowing out her candles.


Some of our cousins and a couple friends eating cake and ice cream!!!

Kaden enjoying his cake as well.



Some of the crowd...



Opening presents....



It amazes me how this little girl has grown. She is getting so big and is ever so anxious to be starting Pre-school this next week. She holds a special place in my heart and I'm so proud to be her Mommy! Happy Birthday Princess! Hope it was a great one!

3 comments:

Ragan said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIKA!!!

Looks like it was a fun one.

mamaseversike said...

happy birthday dear Erika, Happy Birthday to youuuuu! I love her cake, that is very creative! I would have made one big flat butterfly, and not even thought of them flying! It IS hard to believe how big they get how fast!

Christina said...

Wow, that was some cake. You are so creative and domestic. If Amber had asked me to for a cake like that I would have gone directly to the store and ordered it, without even trying to do it myself. Good work! She looks like she had a fun day:)