Sunday, November 29, 2009

Times flies....

Wow, I can't believe it's the end of November! It seems like we were just at the fair.... I haven't blogged the whole month and I didn't even realize it! So, here is our month of November in a nutshell.....

Kaden got a hold of two suckers from the Trick or Treating candy bowl. He had both of them in his mouth at the same time. Guess that's what I get for crawling back in bed for a minute! :o)

Kirk grew out a moustache to support "Movember". Mo-vember is when a "Mo - brother" starts the month of November clean shaven and grows a moustache all month long to gain awareness, support and donations from friends and family for cancers affecting men. They say it's the symbol for men's cancer awareness much like the pink ribbon is for breast cancer. He made it two and a half weeks.... Then, it was driving him CRAZY!!!! So, good try Sweetheart! Here's a picture of him the day he shaved it off....


As most of you know I started selling "Close to My Heart" scrapbooking products, and I LOVE IT!!!! I've started two classes that are the first and second Saturday of the month and last for 1 1/2 - 2 hours. Each person purchases $25 worth of product and when they come to pick it up on their Saturday for their class, we make a 2 page layout. One of the six months of the class they get to be the "hostess" and receive $25 worth of product FREE! The following is the layout we did for the month of November. I think class went well and I'm super excited for the next one!

Thanksgiving was a fun day. Our friends Jennis and Justin convinced us to come over to their house at the last minute. The food was yummy and the company was great. Thanks for having us!!! Kirk called his Dad that evening to discover he was at milepost 25 in Washington State. So, we packed up and headed home to finish some last touches on their house! Thankfully they made it home from their mission safely. They served the Lord well and we're grateful to have them home!

Grandma Jerri walking in the door and meeting Kylie for the first time.



Handing out fresh California raisins to the kids! They were excited if you can't tell!



The kids eating their raisins. What a cute group of kids!!!




So, WELCOME HOME Grandpa and Grandma Jerri! Glad you're here! (Erika has gotten herself dressed and gone out the last 3 mornings to have breakfast with them...)
Oh, and last but not least.... Jennis and I went shopping on Black Friday!! Wahoo!!! It was so much fun and we got some great deals. I think I'm about done with my family for Christmas! Thanks for playing along Jennis! :o)

1 comment:

Jennis said...

no thank you for playing along, scuffing your boots pushing that lady with the microwave up the down escalador and holding places in line, and taking me to get my cricut!! what a blast. you rock, way to get "up" that down escalador. wheeee. :)