Monday, August 30, 2010

Horseback Riding....

Our friends Taylor and Lucas are lucky enough to share a birthday. :o) They had a very fun party this year, (that we were extremely late for...) Their Auntie Em has a couple horses and we were able to go over and ride them. It was all of their first times riding a horse and they had so much fun! Erika LOVED it! I thought Kaden would be scared. He was a little nervous for a minute when he first got on, and then he was in HEAVEN.... He rode around for about 4 minutes or so and then was done, but he enjoyed his time. Kylie also loved it and she had been asking to ride a horse for months. So it was a dream come true!!! :o) I got on for a few minutes, which was fun since I don't think I've ridden since high school.... Don't worry, I was good and just walked around, no trotting or loping for this preggo... :(

No comments: