Friday, September 24, 2010

Woops-A-Daisy

Yesterday morning about 15 minutes after I sent Erika off on the bus I got a phone call from the school.... Apparently Erika fell when she was running down the hill to the playground and whacked her head on the concrete. They asked me to come to the school. When I got there she was waiting in the office with one of the secretaries and she seemed to be doing okay. They said they'd prefer if I brought her home to watch her for awhile to make sure she was okay. So home we came and watched a movie, then her and Kaden started running around so I decided she was good enough to send back to school. (She kept asking if she could go back....) She seems to be doing just fine, other than this nice big red circle in the middle of her forehead!!! :o)



1 comment:

mamaseversike said...

What a trooper! That had to hurt. Nice that she likes school so much!