Monday, March 14, 2011

Bubbles, Bubbles, EVERYWHERE!!!!!

Kirk brought home BUBBLES!!!!



I know, you all thought the bubbles you blow right?!?!? :o) ha ha.... NOPE, he brought home packing bubbles... And not just a few, he brought home a HUGE box. The kids were in heaven. (Well, I should say the older kids were in heaven, Jocelyn didn't much like the noise, and we had to take her in the other room...) But the BIG kids LOVED it! :o) There were enough bubbles to go down the hall, and cover most of the TV room, into the kitchen. I couldn't even walk through without stepping on bubbles! After they had their fun with the bubbles, Kirk helped them make a fort out of the box. Then they colored all over it!!!! Fun fun fun!!!! The lesson of the night..... You don't ALWAYS have to watch a movie to have fun! :o)


No comments: