Monday, April 18, 2011

January Scrap Club Pages

Here are January's pages and directions! :o) I used the Wings paper pack and I hope you love it as much as I do!!!

Here are the cutting measurements:

Butterfly Paper

1 1/2 x 11 (4 of them)
1 1/2 x 3 1/2

Polka Dot Paper

2 1/2 x 11 (green side)
2 x 11
3 x 4 1/2
6 x 3 1/2 (green side)

Black Cardstock

2 x 6
11 x 2

Colonial White Cardstock

2 1/4 x 3 1/2 + whatever you use for stamping

Here is the first page. There is a 1/2 inch border around the whole sheet, so go ahead and attach your pieces from there. (I think it's pretty easy to figure out, if you have questions, please feel free to call me!)

The second page is also pretty easy. Just attach your papers. The black polka dot paper I cut the bottom into that point. If you would like to bring that piece to class with you, you can use my chipboard piece I used to trace it! When you adhere the black polka dot piece that has the flower at the top, don't put ANY adhesive along the top and try to just keep the adhesive along the edges of the paper. The flower paper has white cardstock under it that slides in and out so you can journal or attach a picture or whatever you'd like that hides! If you're confused by that, give me a call or bring your page to class and I will help you finish it! :o)

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these pages! I hope you do too! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! :o)

No comments: