Wednesday, June 1, 2011

3 years old!!!!

I'm a little late in getting this posted... (A little.... as in almost a month!!!) YIPES!! I'm a slacker! Anyway.... Kaden turned 3 on May 8!!! We got to have a little birthday party for him on the 6th and he was in HEAVEN!!! Here he is opening all of his presents.

Buzz Lightyear Kite from Paulette - He calls it his "Windy Buzz" :o)


Toothless from How to Train a Dragon

He told me for weeks he wanted a Mickey cake, but when we went to Walmart to pick it out, he fell IN LOVE with the Dragon cake and had to have it! :o)

Wearing his Thor gear that the Swainston's got him!

All the kids playing with the new dinosaurs.

Grandma was here for his birthday! WAHOO!!!!


It was a really fun day and I can't believe my baby boy is 3!!! :o) He is such a sweet boy and he makes us laugh. He has the most fun little personality, we can sit and watch him for hours. Since he turned 3 I decided it was time to potty train... And he has surprised me immensely! He has only been at it for about 2 1/2 weeks now and he hasn't had any accidents in the last 5 days!!! :o) WAHOO!!! We love you big boy!

No comments: