Wow..... It's AMAZING how fast time flies!!!! I honestly feel like my sweet little Jocelyn joined our family 5 or 6 months ago. I can't believe it has been a whole year. She is so much fun and has the cutest little personality. She makes me laugh. What can I say.... She's staring to say a few different things, mainly - uh-oh, mama, bye bye, and nigh night. She is a speedy little crawler and has started cruising along the furniture. She is up and down the stairs, and thankfully hasn't fallen down them yet. :o) She LOVES her siblings! When Erika comes home from school she lights up and crawls to get her as fast as she can. :o) I love love love that sweet little girl and I can't seem to get enough of her! So, Happy 1st Birthday to my sweet baby princess! Sorry there's so many pictures. :o) I couldn't pick just a couple, so either enjoy or just don't look! ha ha....
No comments:
Post a Comment