Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Being an Example


On Monday morning we were lazy and were sleeping in. Erika woke up sometime before us and Kirk and I both felt her crawl between our legs, as Kaden was sleeping between our heads. She didn't stick around too long and it stayed pretty quiet. Needless to say we both fell back to sleep. When I woke up, I found our adorable 2 year old asleep on the couch with her baby doll. She woke up shortly after that and told me she was sleeping with her baby like I was sleeping with Kaden. How cute is that?

2 comments:

Marci and Matt said...

That is the cutest thing ever! Don't you just love it when they do stuff like that!! When I had tanner, Jaden tried copying me with the breastfeeding part! He would hold his teddy bear under his shirt...That was not such a good thing!! But I had to laugh anyway!

The Heaps Family said...

There is something from the time a little girl is born that is embedded in them. They are natural born mothers, this is proof. She is absolutely adorable. I can't wait to see her again.