Thursday, May 22, 2008

The Greatest Mom!!

I just wanted to give a shout out to my wonderful mother! She is such a blessing in my life and I am forever grateful for her! She came up and stayed for 2 1/2 weeks for Kaden's birth. It was very helpful. I had a hard time when she left, but I think I was just sad to see her go! Thanks Mom!! Hope you had a great Mother's Day! I love you!

4 comments:

Clenece said...

I love moms! What would we do without them. I remember when my mom came and helped out when I had McKenna, when she left I just BAWLED and had the hardest time! Can't live without them! How is Kaden doing?

The Cox Family said...

That is great that your mom was able to stay and help! I sure she loved every minute of it.

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Kaden's doing well. He's getting big so fast! He's already gained a pound and grown 2 inches!!!

Jennis said...

I can't believe that boy? I took lucas to the doctor and they want him to come back to remeasure. they say he hasn't grown in 6 months but I think I can see he has. Kaden really is going to catch up by the time he's 6 months old and lucas will still be 2 1/2 feet tall. Your mom is adorable, I like that girl...let me know if you need me to take Erika so you can have a nap. or if you need to visit you are always welcome to chill with us. sometimes it's just leaving the house that feels good.