We made it to Utah late Monday night and have ran nonstop since. :o) We were able to visit with lots of friends.
On Tuesday the 22nd the kids and I went to Provo to spend time with a life long friend, Talese. We took lunch to a park and played. It was good to spend some time with her. Erika calls her "Weece" and absolutely loves her.
Wednesday my sister gave me a wonderful pedicure. It was good to spend some time with her and no kids!!! Wednesday night we went to Provo again and met up with another childhood friend, Dawn and her hubby Greg and their two cute girls, Alexis and Denali. Talese and her new boy toy, Cody, came as well and it was great to see everyone.
Thursday, July 24 we went swimming at the Kamas pool with my sister, Jenelle and all of her kids. We love that pool!!! That night we had dinner at Jen's house and they all ran over to watch the fireworks.
Friday I met one of my best friends, Stacy in Fillmore. (Yes, I know what you're thinking, Fillmore???) She lives in St. George and has a 1 month old baby and we really wanted to see each other. Fillmore is the halfway point so we met for brunch and then hung out for a couple hours. Her baby is also adorable. Congrats again!!!
Saturday the 26, we once again went to the Kamas pool. After swimming we ran home, fed the kids a quick lunch and put them down for naps so we could go see "Mama Mia" in Park City. I loved this movie!! A bit cheesy, but the actors were great as well as the music. I will definitely be purchasing this movie, and most likely the sound track as well. :o) I've been singing the songs since. After the movie and dinner my friend Lacie and her new hubby Jordan stopped by to see us. It was great to see them and know that Lacie found someone who truly makes her happy. Not too long after they left Erika went outside to play on the teeter totter and was stung by a wasp 5 times. 3 times on her hand, once on the arm and once on the face. My mom was with her at the time, so after putting ice on it as well as a raw onion she was ok. All she keeps saying is that the bug bit her. After spending last Christmas eve in the emergency room with Kirk for a bee sting I was very paranoid. I think I checked on her 3 times throughout the night to make sure everything was ok. The Heber City derby was also Saturday night. After which my friends Talese and her boy toy Cody, and Lauren came over for ice cream. Thanks for the late night visit!
Kaden having a bath in Grandma's kitchen sink.
Sunday the 27th was my moms birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BEST MOM EVER!!!! We of course went to church and then went over to my sister Jenelle's for dinner. My brother Garrett, his wife Traci and my niece Amanda came up as well. It was sure good to see them. Jen, Mom and I stayed up playing games until 1:30, that was brilliant!!
The family
Garrett and Kaden
Monday I was able to see my cousin Lora and her new baby, Abigail. My Grandma Eaton was very nice to take Lora, Jen, and I to lunch. It was good to see her. Afterwards I finally got my hair done. Mom headed to Salt Lake for a play and I went to the party in the park to kick off Heber City Fair Days. They had big blow up toys and a talent show. It was fun to see people I knew growing up. Then again Jen, Mom and I stayed up playing games until 1:00, double brilliant!! And Tuesday was the crazy morning of packing up and coming home.
Abigail, Erika and Lora
Erika dancing on the stage after the talent show.
I know this was a forever long post, and probably too much information, but it was a fun and crazy week!!! I did miss getting to see my dear friend Valarie and my brother Mark. Sorry we missed you!!!!

5 comments:
You did go none stop the whole time in Utah. I am sorry I couldn't come and see you. I would love to get together next summer. I didn't know Talese was dating anyone. That is awesome. It is always fun to go home and visit everyone. You are looking great!! How old is Kaden now? Such a cute family.
It looks like you had lots of fun and alot to do during your trip!
Thanks again for inviting me over for icecream and for staying up late talking. I am sad that we weren't able to see you guys more. I am glad that you had a great time and were able to do so much! Fun post!
I am so sad that I didn't get to see you when you were here!! It's crazy to see pictures of Talese and Dawn!! I haven't seen them for years and years!! I'm glad that you had so much fun, even though you were constantly running! Hope to catch you next time!! love ya!
I too am sad that I wasn't able to meet up with you. You need to come and visit one time and come stay with me too. I can't believe how fast life goes by and before we know it our kids will be all grown up. I wish I could have gotten together with you.
Post a Comment