Saturday, July 19, 2008

Picture Perfect

Friday morning, July 18, while I was sitting at the computer Erika came up and put one of her bead necklaces on me. A few minutes later when I was done I looked at Kaden in his swing and he had one on as well! :o) It was hilarious. So, of course I decided to take a picture. He wasn't too happy about it.


Then I decided to attempt to take one of the two of us together, when Erika said, "Let me try!" So, I handed her the camera, and this is what we got. She did such a great job. I was actually shocked. We have a picture perfect photographer already at the age of 2 1/2!!!

5 comments:

MMThueson said...

Wow she did great! You are so cute with your kids!

Clenece said...

Yeah I would say she took a way good picture! You look so cute and he is getting so big!!

Jennis said...

is that the most enduring face you ever saw??? that is so funny. She is going to be so happy when he is up and running so she can play with him... he's a good sport.

The Heaps Family said...

That is sooo cute!!!

The Cox Family said...

That Kaden is such a cutie! It was so fun seeing you last night. I can't believe how long talked for. Good thing Curtis was already asleep when I got home! We are definitely going to do a girls weekend. We need to start planning right now!