We went shopping in Auburn at the SuperMall the Saturday before my birthday. Kirk, Erika, Rhonda and Andy headed one way to shop for presents and I got to shop by myself (well, with Kaden) for about 4 hours. It was sure nice!! They have a carousel which Erika got to ride. If you didn't know any better she looks happy in the picture. But she was ticked because the ride was done and Kirk was trying to take her picture!!! :o)
I had to throw this picture of Erika and Kaden in because Kaden was so handsome in his church clothes. Yes, this is the look that is usually on his face when his sister gets a hold of him. Sad but true....
Here are a few pics from my birthday party.
Matt and Kaden
Kirk putting candles in my cake
All my goodies!!! Wow was I spoiled!!!
Thanks everyone for all my gifts! Kirk, Matt, Rhonda and Andy, Mom and Bob and Dad and Jerri!!!! I appreciate all of your thoughts!!!

7 comments:
What a great idea to go shopping by yourself! I am going to have to do that next time. It looks like you were given a ton of fun things. Happy Late Birthday!!!
Happy Birthday Jill!!!! I hope you had a great day! :)
Happy Birthday girl! I love ya!
Happy Birthday. I love seeing your kids. Kaden is getting so big and I love Erika's pig tails and her big smile.
Hi Honey, A very Happy(belated) Birthday to you!!! I love you.
That picture of Erika is adorable! That's so funny that she was ticked! Happy Birthday!
That picture of Erika on the carousel is so cute! I love it. Thanks again for hanging out with us the other week. We had a great time.
Mo
Post a Comment