Friday, August 8, 2008

Here I go again!!



Mamma Mia!!! I absolutely loved this movie! I went and saw it with my mother, sister and grandma in Utah . Luckily I got to go again last night with friends DeWin Landon and Heather Allred. It was as good the second time as the first and I saw a lot more this time that I missed the first time!!! I suggest you all go see it. There are some sexual innuendos so if you're easily offended don't bother!!! The soundtrack is so catchy and I hope to be getting it for my b-day!!! :o)

2 comments:

Farley's Story said...

Isn't your B-day today? Happy Birthday. I hope you have a wonderful and eventful day. You are a wonderful person. Thanks for being my friend for so many years!!

Kirk and Jill Smith - said...

Thanks for the Birthday wish!!! I'm grateful that we've been friends so long!! Friends like you come few and far between!!!