Erika got a Dr. kit for her birthday. I was sick a couple weeks prior and she kept wanting to take care of me, getting me medicine, blankets, etc. She was so cute. So, while b-day shopping Kirk suggested we get this kit for her. It has been one of the most loved presents she got. She plays with it constantly and "fixes" people.
I watched my friend DeWin's kids the other day and Chad was playing Dr. with her. These are some cute pictures I took. Zander wanted in on the fun and had a good time putting the glasses on. They had such a good time together!!
Zander Mander

Dr. Chad
"Fixing Erika"

2 comments:
You guys are so cute and holy cow girl you look great!!!(I'm jealous) Your kids are getting so big.
Jill, I haven't been on my computer for a while so I finally got my kids to bed early and decided to check out what you've been up to. You have been busy. I hope Erika had a happy birthday. The Dr. pictures are adorable...I loved that phase and as for football...I know what you mean. BYU!!!!! Blah Blah Blah...! Going to the games are fun but watching on the t.v. I'll pass.
Post a Comment