As most of you know football season has started again. Yipee!!! It is a bitter sweet time for me. My husband LOVE LOVE LOVES the Oakland Raiders. He has been a fan since childhood. So, while I am excited for him to be able to watch the games he so much loves, I dread Sundays. We go to church and then all I see is football. Uhgg.... I try to get interested in the games, but I just don't understand it. Maybe I should be a good wife and try to truly understand why this is such a great sport to watch. I wish I were one of those girls that can hang with the guys and enjoy this sport!!
Anyways, the Raiders first official game of the season was last night. They played the Denver Broncos. So, we got all dressed in our Raiders garb and headed to Rhonda and Andy's house to watch the game. We lost, but hey it's just the first week of the season right?!?!?! GO RAIDERS!!!!

3 comments:
At least you try to get interested in the games. If Doug is watching football, usually find something else to do. So, good for you trying to be a supportive wife. Also, kids are so fun to watch as they experiment with new things. At least it shows they are learning.
Sorry to hear about the RAIDERS...NOT. I have been a Bronco fan all my life. So, I was pretty stoked that they won.
Very cute picture. I can't stand to watch it either. But hey I could play along if meant a new outfit!!
Post a Comment