Those pictures are the cutest!! I can't believe how smiley Kaden is in all of them! what a cutie pants! Thanks for the congrats... with the baby news. Yes, I did think I was done... but Matt really wanted one more so I caved in. I honestly don't care either way if it's a boy or a girl. I used to want a girl really bad... but I have all the boy stuff and I know what to expect from them... so now I don't care. And YES, I am already starting to show! It's crazy how fast it's popping out this time around. I even thought it was twins (but it's not). I've just been wearing more baggy shirts to cover it... yuk. I hate the stage where I really don't look that pregnant, just majorly bloated. Anyway... thanks again. We are excited.
Kirk and I met at a friends house in Washington. We were married in December 2003. On our one year anniversary we found out we were expecting. We had our beautiful daughter Erika in September 2005. Our handsome baby boy Kaden was born in May of 2008. We live in a very small town in Northwest WA. Kirk works at TwinStar Credit Union and absolutely loves his job. I get to stay home with Erika and Kaden to eat bon bons all day!(Right?)
His fun personality. * He's HOT!!! * His willingness to serve others. * He's my best friend. * What a great dad he is. * How hard he works for our family * He makes me laugh!
Erika
Her hugs and kisses.* Her energy.* That she's "tough" * Our "snuggle" time * Her "Good Morning!" loves * She loves Kindergarten!!! * The random songs she makes up * What a big helper she is * How much she LOVES her baby sister
Kaden
* His laugh * His hugs * How he loves to snuggle * How he's such a laid back boy * His kisses * He has the quirkiest personality * How he randomly starts meowing and crawling around on the floor
Jocelyn
Her cuddles * Her coos * Her beautiful eyes * Her baby cries
5 comments:
They are so cute! Who took them. I love the colors you chose and you all are so happy. I love them Very cute!
Kaden is such a happy and smiling baby in those pictures and you look so pretty!
You look great!! You truly have a beautiful family. Erika looks so grown up, and I love her curls. Kaden seems to be full of personality, how fun!!
your pictures turned out so good! i love the brown theme, so cute!
Those pictures are the cutest!! I can't believe how smiley Kaden is in all of them! what a cutie pants!
Thanks for the congrats... with the baby news. Yes, I did think I was done... but Matt really wanted one more so I caved in. I honestly don't care either way if it's a boy or a girl. I used to want a girl really bad... but I have all the boy stuff and I know what to expect from them... so now I don't care.
And YES, I am already starting to show! It's crazy how fast it's popping out this time around. I even thought it was twins (but it's not). I've just been wearing more baggy shirts to cover it... yuk. I hate the stage where I really don't look that pregnant, just majorly bloated.
Anyway... thanks again. We are excited.
Post a Comment