Hey Jill, Your little family is so cute! I see that your husband is a crazy football fun, so is my husband, he loves carolina panthers so i know how you feel. I hope you guys are doing well....
Hi Jill, your family pictures are really cute. Your friend did an excellent job. I love taking pictures outside, but I can never get my kids to coperate.
Ok, so have been posting like crazy and I am waaaaaay behind on commenting on them. So I will just combine them all in this one. First, I want to comment on your family pics. They are extremely cute and I want to know how in the world did you get Kaden to smile some much? Your photographer did a great job and you look so good Jill! Your house tag was a fun idea and you guys have such a cute home. I will do it as soon as I get my house clean! Your football post made me laugh because Curtis is the same way. How can one person watch so much football. I mean for real! His team is the Tennessee Titans so we will see how the season plays out!
Jealous!!! You guys look great!! where did you end up going? DeWin is a girl of many talents, are you going to get a large print for you living room? I think you should. P.S. your hair looks amazingly shiny in the pictures where your feeding Kaden. and your house looks beautiful. I love my cute house I will have to play along and post my house pictures. I am assuming you are supposed to take the pictures of what your house looks like in the present moment? I think I will post the clean just finished project just the way I like it photos. is that cheating? oh wait..do i care if I am a cheater??.... nope.
Kirk and I met at a friends house in Washington. We were married in December 2003. On our one year anniversary we found out we were expecting. We had our beautiful daughter Erika in September 2005. Our handsome baby boy Kaden was born in May of 2008. We live in a very small town in Northwest WA. Kirk works at TwinStar Credit Union and absolutely loves his job. I get to stay home with Erika and Kaden to eat bon bons all day!(Right?)
His fun personality. * He's HOT!!! * His willingness to serve others. * He's my best friend. * What a great dad he is. * How hard he works for our family * He makes me laugh!
Erika
Her hugs and kisses.* Her energy.* That she's "tough" * Our "snuggle" time * Her "Good Morning!" loves * She loves Kindergarten!!! * The random songs she makes up * What a big helper she is * How much she LOVES her baby sister
Kaden
* His laugh * His hugs * How he loves to snuggle * How he's such a laid back boy * His kisses * He has the quirkiest personality * How he randomly starts meowing and crawling around on the floor
Jocelyn
Her cuddles * Her coos * Her beautiful eyes * Her baby cries
5 comments:
Hey Jill,
Your little family is so cute! I see that your husband is a crazy football fun, so is my husband, he loves carolina panthers so i know how you feel. I hope you guys are doing well....
Hi Jill, your family pictures are really cute. Your friend did an excellent job. I love taking pictures outside, but I can never get my kids to coperate.
Ok, so have been posting like crazy and I am waaaaaay behind on commenting on them. So I will just combine them all in this one. First, I want to comment on your family pics. They are extremely cute and I want to know how in the world did you get Kaden to smile some much? Your photographer did a great job and you look so good Jill!
Your house tag was a fun idea and you guys have such a cute home. I will do it as soon as I get my house clean!
Your football post made me laugh because Curtis is the same way. How can one person watch so much football. I mean for real! His team is the Tennessee Titans so we will see how the season plays out!
Oh my Heck, those turned out great! I love your kids smiles!! You guys look so Happy!! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!
Jealous!!! You guys look great!! where did you end up going? DeWin is a girl of many talents, are you going to get a large print for you living room? I think you should. P.S. your hair looks amazingly shiny in the pictures where your feeding Kaden. and your house looks beautiful. I love my cute house I will have to play along and post my house pictures. I am assuming you are supposed to take the pictures of what your house looks like in the present moment? I think I will post the clean just finished project just the way I like it photos. is that cheating? oh wait..do i care if I am a cheater??.... nope.
Post a Comment