Monday, October 6, 2008

General Conference

I belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. I know who I am, I know God's plan, I'll follow in his ways....
What wonderful teachings!!!! We are so blessed to be members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints. I am grateful for my parents as well as Kirk's parents who taught us the gospel. This past weekend we were able to listen to the wonderful messages from our prophet and other leaders of the church. I'm always amazed at the insights and lessons they have to offer. I'm so grateful for the new temples they will be building. How wonderful to know our church is continually growing, that so many people are able to partake in the blessings it has to offer!
I'm grateful for my family, for the knowledge that we can be together forever! Erika loved the Saturday afternoon session. She was so excited to see President Monson, and she loved the kids choir. She ran over to the computer every time they started to sing. I know this church is true. In the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, Amen.

3 comments:

Robin Sant said...

Thank you Jill for that very nice message, you have such a strong testimony. I think we as members in Utah take advantage too much of General Conference being televised on our local network. Only in Utah can you be privlaged to watch it on TV. I remember when we lived in Las Vegas we had to watch it on the internet also.

Clenece said...

McKenna loved to watch that session of conference as well...She loved watching to kids sing! She was disappointed on Sunday when the kids weren't there to sing...

Chelsea said...

Beautiful testimony! Thank you for sharing it with me...
i miss ya girl!