The Space Needle

My dear friend, Talese, came to visit this last week. She came to stay with us for 4 days. It was sure fun to have her here. We reminisced about old times and all the fun we had, while making new memories as well. Erika absolutely loves her, and I believe I saw my brother, Matt, more in the last week than I have in the 7 months he's been here. :o) I think he enjoyed having another single person around. So, thanks Talese for making new memories with us and I miss you already! Here are some pictures we took at the space needle, Pike's Place market, and on the ferry. It was Erika, Kaden and Talese's first time on the ferry!
Pike's Place Kirk and Me
My dear friend, Talese, came to visit this last week. She came to stay with us for 4 days. It was sure fun to have her here. We reminisced about old times and all the fun we had, while making new memories as well. Erika absolutely loves her, and I believe I saw my brother, Matt, more in the last week than I have in the 7 months he's been here. :o) I think he enjoyed having another single person around. So, thanks Talese for making new memories with us and I miss you already! Here are some pictures we took at the space needle, Pike's Place market, and on the ferry. It was Erika, Kaden and Talese's first time on the ferry!
Pike's Place Kirk and Me
our family on the ferry
Talese and me on the ferry

No comments:
Post a Comment