Sunday, November 2, 2008

Another Month Gone

I can't believe it's November! How crazy that is to me. It seems as though time just keeps speeding by and I'm just trying to keep up! We had a great Halloween. Thursday for our church playgroup they had a little Halloween party and the kids got to dress up. Here's Erika "flying" on Sister Andrus's legs.


Then on Friday Erika and Kaden wore their costumes during the day and we went into Kirk's work. They got tons of candy, their buckets were full after visiting the office. Kirk's department did the Egyptian theme. Here's a picture of the Marketing Manager, Paulette with Kirk in their Pharaoh and Cleopatra get ups! :o)





After visiting work we came home and did naps. Then we all got dressed up, Kirk as Captain Hook, Erika as TinkerBell, me as Wendy and Kaden as my Teddy Bear. We went to my friend Sharlene's house and had dinner and played for awhile and then headed over to the Trunk or Treat at the church. What a great thing that is for people like us. We don't live in a neighborhood and don't get any trick-or-treaters, so this is a great thing in our eyes!!!



We got home early, around 8:30 and just hung out. Kirk helped Kaden eat a sucker that he really shouldn't have had, but it was hilarious!!! He gave him about four little licks and then Kirk was going to eat it. Kaden pulled the stick out of his mouth and put it in his own. It was very cute. Although I'm sure our almost 6 month old didn't need any of that sugar. :o) Oh well......

Here's Daddy with our two adorable kids! Kaden is still trying to get that sucker!!

And last, but not least here are just a few random photos.

I put Kaden in his bouncy chair and this is now what I get! He doesn't want to lay down, he's a big boy now! :o)


Here are Kaden and Taylor leg wrestling. She is 2 months younger. They are very cute kids!


Jennis stuck her hat on Kaden's head and I couldn't resist this cute picture.



So.... Farewell to October, on to November, Thanksgiving and Christmas shopping!!!!!!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful October!!

2 comments:

Ragan said...

I LOVE the Peter Pan theme! We dressed the kids in a Star Wars theme last year and this year I wanted to do a Wizard of Oz theme with Dorothy, The Tin Man, The Scarecrow, and the Cowardly Lion...but Tristen and Jarek wouldn't go for it :( Have fun with them while they're young and you get to make those decisions ;)

The Cox Family said...

I love the theme as well. Every year Curtis and I say we are going to dress up, but life seems to get so crazy and we never do. Hopefully some year we will! Why is it that dads are always filling our children full of candy? Everytime I turn around Curtis is giving Cam some form of sugar! Glad you guys had such a nice holiday. I can't believe Thanksgiving is going to be here so soon. Are you guys coming to Utah for any of the holidays? I sure hope so!