Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Big 6

This is the first picture we have of Kaden, May 8, 2008


Our sweet baby boy is 6 months old today!!! I can't believe it. I don't know where the time has gone. It seems like 6 months took forever while I was pregnant and now it's flown by so fast. I'm so in love with this cute baby boy. He is learning so much everyday and is getting so so big. He makes me smile, laugh, cry and act very silly when no one's watching us! :o) He rolled over for the first time on September 28 and has only done it two other times. He's apparently not interested and he's not amused when I roll him back and forth trying to prompt him to do it on his own. He is sitting up all by himself for long periods of time. He still falls over after a little while.
.
Anyway, I am so thankful for this precious gift our Father in Heaven has entrusted us with. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful baby and big sister!! I can't imagine what life would be like without them, nor do I want to. So, Happy 6 months Kaden!!!! We sure love you!


This is Kaden having his first "big boy" bath today without the baby tub.



And of course I have to throw a picture of my girl in. I came into the TV room the other day to find Erika like this. She was feeding her baby! Thank goodness for breastfeeding huh!?!? :o) Oh, and you gotta love the hair!



7 comments:

Clenece said...

That went by fast. I can't believe he is already 6 months old! That makes me laugh about Erika, I t remember McKenna doing that too. lol!

Stacy said...

So So sweet! It makes me sad sometimes how fast time goes. I try to enjoy every single day with Ryker.
Your kids are so cute and I love the breastfeeding pic!! I miss you.

Ragan said...

Happy 6 months Kaden!

Emme used to try to breastfeed her dolls too, but I never got my camera in time.

Amanda Lee said...

I just laughed out loud! I don't know why I never thought of that! It kills me! I love Erika she's such a good mommy to her dolls, they're definatly bonding! haha

The Tanner Family said...

How very precious. This pic is definatly a keeper! She is such a sweetie. And, you are right. The last 6 months have flown by. Kaden is such a doll. I am so glad that I was able to meet you and your wonderful family.

Farley's Story said...

Your kids are so cute. It is amazing how time seems to fly when you don't want it to. I guess that is why we make the best of each day.

The Heaps Family said...

your blog is so cute!!! I haven't talked to you in forever!!! Can't wait to talk to you.