Okay, so not exactly Seattle, but close enough. :o) Since Kaden's eardrum burst last time he's been getting up 4-5 times a night. I think after his ear getting better he's now teething. Isn't it a wonderful process? So, he's still waking up about every 2-2 1/2 hours because he's now formed this habit, which I know I need to break. Erika has also been coming into our room in the middle of the night. We had the discussion this last weekend that she's not supposed to sleep in our bed, that's why we got her a bed, and so forth..... Well, the first night she came in, but just woke me up to tuck her back in. The second night I didn't hear from her at all, and then....... last night she came in twice, and since she's not supposed to sleep in our bed, I guess she figured sleeping on our feet was okay. So I had to get up and carry her oh so light little body back down to her room. So between Kaden waking up 4 times and Erika coming in twice I got up 6 times in 8 hours. Oh the joy..... I know I know, it will come to an end, but I just had to complain for a minute. :o)
8 comments:
Doesn't it feel good to vent once in a while. I know it helps relieve some of the stress. At least it does for me. It will come to an end. Just hand in there.
OH you POOR thing! I am so sorry. Change is hard, and little Kaden must be in so much pain...Hope things get better soon and your sleep is restored to rest!!
Isn't it amazing the things you can do when...you HAVE too! Hang in there sweetie! It's nice to vent to others who actually understand.
You might as well be working all night like me because you aren't getting any sleep anyways! When I start thinking about having a newborn/baby again I get anxious! They are so much work, but definitely worth it! Hope you get some sleep soon.
Jill Look at you a mother of two and all grown up!!! It's crazy seeing people that I haven't seen for years, I just expect everyone to stay like they were. I guess I grew up too. I found your blog through Valerie's. What a cute family you have. I'd love to keep in touch. E-mail me and I will send you an invite to my blog
eggetts@gmail.com
Love - Shelley McDonald Eggett
Jill, that just sucks right there. I know what you are going through and it's amazing how we can just hold ourselves together still, running on no sleep...we must run on love. Being a mother is an amazing blessing and I absolutely love every moment of it. I know you are such a good mom. I can't wait to see you and your family.
How do you function on that kind of sleep? I hope this phase ends very soon for you. I'm not looking forward to waking up every couple of hours... I have about 3 1/2 months to relish my sleep! Anyway, glad you could vent... it does make you feel better!
so I am pretty sure I haven't seen your blog in a hundred years. I don't seem to be fast enough at posting my own crap and then catching up on everyone else. I get through about 5 then have to stop for whatever reason. Love the pictures. I am so thankful to have you around so that reading your blog is just for fun and not really to stay informed on what is going on in your life. Thanks for living close enough to visit. I love it!! that picture of erika is hilarious by the way. man,.
Post a Comment