Friday, December 12, 2008

A Visitor, A Visitor!!!



Thanks to some friends in our ward we were able to have Santa come visit our house!!! :o) Kirk went to their house first and played Santa for their girls, then Jordan came to our house and played Santa for Erika and Kaden. It was very cute and the kids had a good time. I'm thankful the Erikson's played along so the kids could see Santa. Our ward is not having him at our Christmas party this year, so this was Erika's only opportunity without paying an arm and a leg. She was very excited to see him! Kaden on the other hand wasn't quite sure. He didn't cry, but he just kept staring at him. It was pretty funny. After Santa left Erika was eating her candy cane, Kaden obviously wanted it and finally succeeded in stealing it. Pretty funny.


Erika and Santa
Erika trying to show Santa something and Kaden just trying to figure out who he is :o)


Erika giving Santa goodbye loves!!!


Kaden trying to get sister's candy cane


Kaden succeeding in getting sister's candy cane

Kaden trying to crawl to get all the goodies!!!! He's very close. He's pulling himself across the floor with hands and the tips of his toes. Oh I forgot to mention he got his first tooth a week and a half ago!!!! He's very proud of it!

Couldn't reach the goodies, settled for a sock. Gives a whole new meaning to "Put a sock in it!!"



Grandpa and Grandma Jerri sent a very cool Texas ornament, as that's where they're serving their mission, inside some very very cute hats they made for the kids. Erika loves her hat and likes to wear it around the house.





We had Uncle Matt, Aunt Rhonda, and Uncle Andy over for Sunday dinner and this is what Andy taught Erika. She thought it was hilarious. :o)


So, this has been life at the Smith's house for the last couple weeks. We are almost ready for Christmas. We love this time of year. I have always been one for Christmas music, but my sweet little Erika is always asking "Can we listen to Christmas music? Is this my Christmas song?" She's very cute and she loves it just as much as the rest of us. We hope you're all doing well. And we wish you a very Happy Holiday Season and a very Merry Christmas!!!



3 comments:

Farley's Story said...

Your kids are so cute. It is great that Santa could come to your house. My kids would love that. It would be the topic for weeks. Kaden is getting so big. I guess they don't stay small for very long. I hope you have a Merry Christmas!

Chelsea said...

Jill, it always looks like you guys have so much fun!!!! I still haven't had Lachlan sit on Santa's lap...we saw him in the mall and asked him he wanted to sit on his lap, and he shook his head NO! So, we didn't...and it saved me $15!!!
I love christmas music too! Erika is too cute!

The Heaps Family said...

Jill this looks like so much fun...! I miss you and I can't believe how big your kids are getting. It's crazy.