As a lot of you know we're living in the house Kirk grew up in. Due to this fact there is still a lot here that was his parents and I haven't yet had the energy to tackle all of the little things. I worked so hard when we first moved in to make it mostly "ours", that after it was ok I just stopped. Now I've decided I would like to be able to use ALL of this house. So, my dear friend Jennis decided to help me tackle my linen closet. After we were finished I decided I should have taken a before and after picture. Since I forgot I will just say that I got rid of 5 garbage bags of stuff from this closet and here is the beautiful end picture. Ahhh..... sigh.

So, after much hard work and feeling pretty good about things I got to deal with this mess today. :o) I believe Kaden has thrush, which is pretty interesting since he's almost 9 months old. But as I was looking online for some home remedies Kaden was having a blast. Erika had left the movie case open and Kaden was so cute sitting there in the middle of the mess all I could do was laugh and take a picture. So, needless to say, while I've been cleaning up some messes, others are appearing all around me. It's an impossible never ending cycle......
9 comments:
I hate deep cleaning...but man I love the feeling when it is all done!
Gotta love the mess's from the kids...they are NEVER ENDING! lol.
Yeah, here's a blast from the past:
After vacuuming the whole house, while I was putting a load of diapers in the washer (those were the days!) I found that Jennis had found the large bag of generic 'toasti-o s' and drug them all around the house upsidedown. They only had a small opening, so they could leave a trail alllll over the house. 'sigh'
Kaden is a doll. I would have to laugh to. It's those moments that we'll remember more. I wish I could get into scrapbooking more it's just so overwhelming at this point. Maybe when they are older, I will start again.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it will not end for a long time. If you have more children, it will only get worse. At some point, which I am a long ways from, it will not be like this. Just cherish these moments.
Hey Friend, I love that my mom wrote on your blog, If she visit's she comments cause she likes to have comments left. What a good mess that boy made. He is becoming a full blown mover isn't he?!! Cute boy that one. you should go to my mom's blog and click on your name and see the latin weirdness that comes up. half of it's yours and then the rest is foreign. I don't know what happened there. thanks for running to target for me today you're the best.
I SO know the feeling of wanting to have your own space right now!
Both Tristen and Camden had thrush (but quite a bit younger) and I was not able to find any home remedies that actually worked :(. Had to use Nystatin for both of them.
Hey hey, I just cleaned out mine too. Great minds think alike. LOL
Hey about the thrush, both of my kids had it and the only thing that completely got rid of it without it coming back was DIFLUCAN.
I don't know if you are getting this in time for this to be helpful but hopefully you get a handle on it soon. Thrush suck. don't use that purple crap that some doctors give...it's messy and it always comes back.
You seriously said it so perfectly. I've decided I can only keep one floor clean at a time. If the upstairs is clean usually the downstairs is disasterized. Or vice versa.
Usually I let the mess happen in the basement, because I don't have to look at it or trip over it all day.
Your closet looks great.
It really is a never ending cycle. I swear that is all I do on my days off. Just imagine the things we could get done if we never had to clean!
Post a Comment