I've been trying to get more into scrapbooking lately as I feel like a slacker on getting my photo albums done. I felt like I somewhat knew what I was doing, and then..... My sister-in-law Ali invited me to come to this scrapbooking class with her. You come home with a 2 page layout done each time and then all you have to do is put your pictures on. I thought, "Sure!!! That would be fun!"
I then learned, I don't know ANYTHING!!!! These pages were so cute. :o) We did a little stamping, made cute buttons, used ribbon, twine, sparkles, and then sewed. Yes, we actually sewed zig zags on the papers. I'm so excited about this class. It's only once a month, but it was sure fun to go learn new things and get new ideas. Hopefully this will keep me motivated, and if nothing else, I'll get two scrapbook pages done a month. Maybe this will become a new "creative talent."

3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you liked it! It will be fun to see you there each month!
The pages are cute. I also go to a scrapbook class once a month and we do the same thing. I love it. What company do you do the scrapbook class with? My class is done through Close to My Heart. Have Fun.
Way to go girl! I love learning new things!
Post a Comment