Friday, March 6, 2009

Mmmmmm...... Sleep

I didn't write anything before because I didn't want to jinx myself, but Kaden is now sleeping through the night!!!! :o) Wahooo!!!!! It's been about a week and a half now and it's WONDERFUL!!!! I give him a 6 oz. bottle before bed about 9-9:30 and I don't hear him until usually about 6:30, I can then give him another bottle in bed and he goes right back to sleep. I forgot how treasured our sleep is and I'm enjoying EVERY minute of it!

Erika got a new table and chair set and she's absolutely LOVING it!!! I spent about 2 hours yesterday putting it together. So here is a before picture with all my parts lying all over the floor and a couple after pictures. We've already spent many hours sitting at this cute little table and I'm sure there are many more to come!!!
Kaden was so proud of himself sitting in this chair like a big boy! His bottom was a little red so I was letting it get some air and he proceeded to pee on Erika's new chair. :o) She panicked for a minute, but was relieved when I reminded her how easily they clean. ha ha ha..... I thought it was pretty funny. He actually sat there for probably 10 minutes happy as can be.

8 comments:

Stacy said...

So cute!! we arent at the sleeping through the night stage yet{sigh}. He is so stinkin cute I wish we could get them together!! When are you coming next?

mamaseversike said...

Hooray for sleep! Life gets better just for the fact that it's all easier to take when your not sleep-deprived!

Chelsea said...

That is so cute!
So glad Kaden is sleeping through the night..that is the BEST!!!!!!

The Heaps Family said...

Gosh sorry I've been such a slacker, I loved all of your posts. Looks like you have been buisy, so you deserve the extra sleep. I'm happy for you.

The Cox Family said...

Sleeping through the night is such a great milestone! Good job Kaden. I love the table and need to invest in one for Cam as well. Glad Erika enjoys it so much!

Katie and Tyler said...

Hi Jill! It was great to hear from you too. My little girl just started sleeping through the night this past month and what a difference. Three cheers for your little boy:) We are in Las Vegas now and are lovin the Sun.

Jennis said...

nice work on puttng that table together all by yourself, miss handy pants. it is sooo cute. cant wait to see it. Love that naked boy too. :)

Jennis said...

Missed you at church today, thanks for megans number.I hope that boy gets to feelin better so we can see you this week. Love ya girl.:)