Well it seems I've been a slacker at blogging and thought I'd better put some new pictures up. Saturday the 4th the Easter Bunny was at Walmart so we headed out and the kids got to sit on his lap and take a picture. He also gave them an egg with a little treat inside and Erika thought it was the coolest thing ever. They are soooo cute!!!
Then on the 11th there was an egg hunt at the local city park. It was nothing too great, but the kids had fun and it was short and sweet. They had a gold and silver egg for each age group and Kaden got the silver egg. He got to exchange it for this LARGE DUCK, which he loves. He does his little giggle that cracks me up. So, it was lots of fun.
I am also a slacker and didn't get any pictures of us in our new Easter attire, but here are some pictures from Easter morning. I think the Easter Bunny did pretty well this year. :o)
October in the Third Grade
9 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment