I think I've done just about the same hair color since I was in high school. DEFINITELY time for a CHANGE. I've been wanting to go dark for awhile now and during my hair cut on Monday my lady convinced me to do it. So, instead of paying the $60 I went to the store and bought a box. Yep, I did it at home..... And, it turned out great!! I LOVE it!! Took me a second to get used to, but I got it cut at the same time, so it was a big change in such a short time.
So, Here goes.....WAHOO!!! :o) Can you tell I like it? (Thanks Erika for taking such a good picture!)
:o)

Oh, and Kaden just got two more teeth!!! It's kind of funny though, they are his upper lateral incisors.... interesting I know. So, now he's got two bottom and the two top lateral incisors, the should fit nicely together. :o) ha ha ha...... This is definitely not the greatest picture, but the best I could do with an 11 month old cooperation.
8 comments:
I love your hair! It looks so good. It fits you too! I miss you guys tons! Hope all is going well!
I love it Jill!!! Kaden's teeth are interesting...can't say I've heard of that before.
Jill your hair looks great! That is so funny about his teeth. Sadie's teeth did the same thing, and she didn't even get her two front ones until she was 2 years old. For awhile we thought that she did have any. It was crazy I have never had a kid get teeth so backwards.
Yes I love it...I love it even more that it was out of a box. SWEET!! Looks great!
Your hair looks great Jill!
I'm thinking that when I get going with my photography business I'm going to need Erika as a back-up shooter ;)
Love it! It looks great! you look beautiful as always! :)
HEY SISTER, I like it! as for the boy, that should be a really nice look. heahaha. I can barely move right now. I am actually walking really funny, except it isn't very funny at all. :)
I love it Jill! It looks really good on you. I am trying to grow my hair out for a change and it is driving me crazy. I may have to invest in extensions!
Kaden's teeth are too funny!
Post a Comment