Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Monster

I set Kaden down on the grass the other day and he DID NOT like it!!! His feet were bare so he kept trying to lift them up off the grass, then he started crawling towards me and cried. He HATED it. I thought it was quite comical and of course took pictures. :o)


About two days ago I gave him a sweet pickle to gnaw on and he LOVED IT!!! He chewed and chewed, and chewed some more on that thing. He's so cute and I can't believe he's almost one. We sure love that guy!!!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Sadie hated the grass as well, and she still kind of does! It so funny to me. She also is scared to death of bugs! Any kind. He is so cute Jill!

Farley's Story said...

What would we do with out our kids. Life would be so boring. Love the pictures.

Ali said...

All kids hate the grass the first time. You didn't tell me I could've just given him a pickle while baby-sitting!

Jennis said...

sweet pickles... eeewwwww!!! Kaden you sicko.