Thursday, April 16, 2009

Where there's a will..... There's a way.....

A couple months ago Kirk dumped out a flower planter that hadn't done anything for YEARS... And then this spring, this is what I found... :o)


Yep, these beautiful daffodils decided to bloom and grow right where they're sitting. As you can see, the bulbs are not buried in ground and they're just sprouting right there by our carport. I thought it was quite humorous. My friend Jennis said, "Well, that just goes to show you that where there's a will, there's a way." I've thought about that for the last couple weeks, and it's just like our own lives. There's always room to grow and sprout and become beautiful... (Spiritually as well as physically) So, now every time I see my little flowers growing right there on the surface it gives me just a little more encouragement.

3 comments:

Ali said...

They're beautiful! What great encouragement and right there for you to see every day.

Zach said...

Those really are great! That's gotta make you happy...

The Cox Family said...

Spring time is the best! I need to get my butt in gear and start gardening. Those flowers look great!