I've been a bit of a slacker lately and haven't written much, but here are some hodge podge of our last couple weeks....
Kirk got to be the "villain" in a play pining after the lovely Amy Fernelius. He did a great job and he was such a good sport to play along with everyone. :o)
Kirk's work had a party in Portland which we were able to attend, we got to stay the night at the Double Tree Hotel for $25, wahoo! Thanks to Rhonda and Andy for keeping our kids! It was a nice dinner followed by dancing and then a lot of drinking and we were out of there! :o) This is a picture of two of his co-workers that I love dearly, Amy and Billie Jean.
While watching Jennis' kids one afternoon this is Jacey and Erika having a "quiet time" watching a movie while eating licorice. It was too cute not to post.
Kaden got to help Kirk mow the lawn for his first time. (I know he was such a big helper!)
Kaden and Erika hanging out in the car shopping cart. Too cute!
We busted out the T-ball set and Kirk taught Erika how to play. That girl's got an arm on her and she can hit that ball pretty darn far.
Kaden got to have his first PB&J and LOVED it!!! He loves peanut butter and it's fun to let him have something new. The milk thing isn't going too well, I have to put him back on formula for two more months and then re-introduce milk to see if he's lactose intolerant. (Please pray he's not!!!)
For Memorial Day we had a fun BBQ with some friends. Anyway, not too exciting, but I thought I'd better list some things that we've been up to!

5 comments:
I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND!!! Where did you get it? I need to copy
I miss you guys so much! I hope that Kaden isn't lactose that would stink!
One straight skyward for NOT lactose intolerant! (No ice cream, are you kidding me?!) Love the pics and the post; random is just perfect. :)
i have a perfect movie quote for lactose intolerance, it will forever ring in your head. french kiss with meg ryan, seen it? Lactossssse Innnnntooolerannnncccee!!! hahhaa. you have to see it. it's one of my favorites. good hodge podge. the tv's off but do you see the time? I'm going, I'm going...;0
You should seriously sign that girl up for T-Ball! Very cute pics! I can't wait until Cam is old enough to play. I am so excited to see you next week!
Post a Comment