Just thought I needed to do a new post since the last one made me sad every time I got on to see if any of you had updated anything. :o) Life at the Smith's is great, just taking it one day at a time. Our ward split last week, so today will be an interesting day at church, and although I'm sad we've split we have a lot to look forward to. We now have a lot of room for growth as well as the opportunity to get to know those who are already around much better.
My mom's coming to visit on Thursday and that is very exciting also. She will be here for Erika's 4th birthday. I can't believe she's going to be 4!! She will also be starting Pre-school which is exciting and crazy and scary all at the same time! So, we are just trucking away, hanging out, with lots of fun stuff coming our way! :o) Hope you're all having a great summer as it's starting to wind down.
October in the Third Grade
9 months ago

4 comments:
I'm glad you are doing well! I remember the first time the ward split up there, some people weren't too happy but it worked out fine.
Things never seem to slow down do they. There is always something happening or that we are gearing up for. Have fun playing with your mom while she is in town. :)
the ward split??? what the? Just kidding I don't have anything entertaining to say. but I thought I'd let you know I still come here even though I know what you are blogging about before you blog it. YEAH wrap you head around that if you can!! are we still friends even though we are a bridge and ward boundary away??? Love ya girl.
When our ward split we lost a couple, and gained more than that. We needed each other, every hand was needed to run the ward. Change is hard, even when it's good. :)
Post a Comment