I just have to say thanks to my fabulous husband for such a great birthday! He is so sweet. He took me out to dinner, where Red Robin came and the kids LOVED it!! Rhonda and Kylie were able to come with us and it was a lot of fun. Then when we got home there were a ton of vehicles in my drive way. He, with the help of my dear friend
Jennis and
wonderful sister-in-law, Rhonda, pulled off a surprise party for me. I had NO idea!!! There were lots of people here and I just wanted to say THANKS to everyone for such a GREAT Birthday! Thanks for coming to celebrate and thanks for all the wonderful gifts! Oh, and the strawberry shortcake was AMAZING!!!
2 comments:
Sorry I didn't make it. I didn't find out until kind of late and yesterday was kind of a long day. Happy Birthday though!
Surprise!(I knew!) I'm glad you had a good birthday, sounds like you guys had a great time( I'm jealous about the strawberry shortcake!)
Post a Comment