Thursday, October 29, 2009

And the fun begins.....

Alright, I tried to put these in order, but my picture thing is being stupid, so this is what you get!!!

Aiden as Spiderman
Chloe pulling Taylor's antennae. :o) ha ha ha.. It was pretty funny.




Erika and Taylor, cute BUGS!!!



My Monkey Boy Kaden - had to give him a cookie to keep his hands busy because he was mad I put his hat on. :)




I love the week of Halloween. I'm not much of one to dress up, but I love all the smells of pumpkin, and cinnamon and all those fun things. I love to see all the decorations, and I love to watch my children get so excited about all the fun little things going on.

Our dear friends, the Erickson's had us over for Family Home Evening Monday night to carve pumpkins and eat yummy food! Well, I have to admit neither Kirk or I enjoy carving pumpkins. We opted for the kids to paint their pumpkins and Emma and Dottie thought this was a great idea as well! :o) Here's a couple cute pictures of the kids painting their pumpkins.
I LOVE Dottie's face in this picture! She is so cute!

The Pumpkin Painting Gang - Dottie, Erika, Emma and Kaden
Miss Erika
Cute Boy KadenDottie and ErikaKaden was too cute in this apron, it's a Home Depot one. I had to post this!!

Then on Wednesday we had our playgroup Halloween party. We had yummy pot luck lunch. Thanks everyone! Karen, yes, your soup was yummy. :P Then we had some fun games and treats for the kids. They did a little spider walk, pin the spider on the web, pumpkin throw, sucker game, decorating cupcakes and just played and played! I love our little playgroup and it's such a fun time of the week for us! So, here are the beginnings of our week, I'm sure there will be lots more to come! HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!
The Gang Eating Lunch

1 comment:

Amanda Lee said...

I love the kids in their aprons, they're so grown up and cute! Good call on painting instead of carving, looks like they had a ton of fun. OH! and I love the banana in Kaden's pocket, that made me laugh! Some cute kids you have there!