Erika has been quite the little character lately and she just makes us laugh. It's fun to see her little personality come out. I apparently am an "old lady" now. She tells me, "stop that you old lady." :) Kirk asked her if that means he is old and she tells him no.
The other day we were outside finishing up all our stuff for the septic tank and I hadn't even thought about dinner. We finished up and it was around 5:30, of course my kids were starving. When Erika asked me what was for dinner I told her I needed to figure something out. She of course asked if we could go to a restaurant. I told her no, we have food at home and didn't have money to go to a restaurant. She came back a few minutes later with her piggy bank in tow. She said that she could pay for dinner. :o) She melted my heart with her willingness to buy our family dinner and it was so cute we had to give in. She counted out her money and we just had her get enough to pay for her own. Then we told her since she was paying she could pick where we were going. She of course chose "Old McDonald's". It was a fun night and she has such a cute little spirit. I'm very thankful to have her in our family. I know we'd be lost without her because she is so precious to us!
October in the Third Grade
9 months ago

2 comments:
oh that is so cute! I want a little girl so bad!
She's so nice! I love going to Old McDondalds! Yum!
Post a Comment