Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I LOVE Scrapbooking!!!

For those of you who know me, you know that I've fallen in love with scrapbooking. It puts me in my own little world, my happy place and when I'm all done, I have something to show for it! :o) This is one of the reasons I have decided to sell

I'm not very blog savy, so once I figure out how to do all the links and such I will put a link on my blog, but for now.... If anyone is interested in seeing what products are available you can go to http://www.closetomyheart.com/Ideabooks/AW09US.aspx

I'm super excited about this adventure! I can't wait to get more involved! Please take a look and if you're interested, let me know if you have any questions! Thanks everyone! Have a FABULOUS day!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Wahoo for you! I'm so glad you're enjoying it so much. Are you going to start classes too?

Kristen said...

Hey- I noticed you commented on Jennis' blog about how to print your blog into a book. Go to Blurb.com. I just downloaded the free software and put my blog into the pr-made templates and uploaded it to print. It took a while to do because I did it page by page. You can "slurp-up" your blog, but it puts it in it's own way and I liked mine better. Good luck!!

Kristen said...

P.S. Hi Kirk- Jill, did your hubby ever tell you how he saved our hineys at college. If not- ask him!!