My friend Trina did us a favor and ran out to take our pictures on Christmas Eve. All my father-in-law and his wife Jerri asked for for Christmas was an updated family picture with Kaden in it. We were going to take pictures last week, but of course Kaden fell and had a big goose egg on his head and two days later fell again and had a big old fat lip.... Just my luck... So, nothing like leaving it to the last minute, but I think they turned out great.
Thanks Trina for playing along and helping us with our gift! You do some great work!!!



We had to do a costume change and take a Raiders picture for Kirk.
This is actually one of my favorites!!!
12 comments:
What a cute little family you have! Your kid are getting so BIG!!! Merry Christmas!
They turned out so cute! I do love the Raiders one and I love the one of Kaden holding onto the fence. What a cute family.
Wow they are adorable! Love Kaden's hair
So darn cute! Kaden seems to be slimming down. Must be all the running around! Hope your Christmas was great!
Oh, what cute hair on Kaden! The pictures look great, Jill!
Very cute pictures! I am so impressed at how many pictures you have with everyone looking at the camera and smiling. Your photographer did a great job!
Holy cow kaden is so big! I love the Pictures! Happy New Year!
Great family pictures! They are all so cute! I love the one with you are your son! Mommy and son shot, my fav!
I don't know why you didn't just use the one of you guys cutting down your Christmas Tree?... j/k these are awesome. she's definately doing ours. I'm gonna tell her right now on FB. I love the not quite black and white washed out look. really pretty. she and I are going to have to sit down and play with my camera. so pretty of all of you. i don't know, you could have just used the tree pictures.... :)
I love them...and I have to admit, I really like the Raiders one too...even though it is the RAIDERS.
Love and miss you and your adorable family!
Too Cutie-pie!!
I love your new pictures! They are so cute! I can't believe how big your kiddies are getting. I was thinking about the last time I saw you and it has been way too long! I think Erika was only a little over 1! SAD!
Post a Comment