Here is our tree!
Our wonderful Grandma sent a BIG stocking with little pockets on the front for each day of the month. In each pocket is a little riddle along with a little toy, or treat. On some riddles there's a bigger present inside the BIG stocking. These gloves were their surprise the first day and Kaden LOVES them! He has been super cute with them and he leaves them on very well.



I LOVE this time of year! I LOVE the Christmas Spirit! I wish it felt like this everywhere all year long. :o) I love seeing all the Christmas lights and feeling the wonder! I LOVE Christmas shopping and finding the perfect gift. But most of all, I LOVE being able to celebrate the birth of MY SAVIOR!! How grateful I am for him and his example. I hope you're all having a great Christmas season and enjoying every minute! I know I am! My mom got here yesterday so that makes it even better right now!!! :o)
I LOVE this time of year! I LOVE the Christmas Spirit! I wish it felt like this everywhere all year long. :o) I love seeing all the Christmas lights and feeling the wonder! I LOVE Christmas shopping and finding the perfect gift. But most of all, I LOVE being able to celebrate the birth of MY SAVIOR!! How grateful I am for him and his example. I hope you're all having a great Christmas season and enjoying every minute! I know I am! My mom got here yesterday so that makes it even better right now!!! :o)

6 comments:
Your two little ones are getting so big!
How fun! Looks like Kaden is really growing up!
How fun I love that you and your friend are the ones with the saws! haha. Kaden is getting so big he looks like a toddler now! Wow!
I love Christmas tree shopping! How wonderful of you to help your friend with hers as well. You guys are always so good at service.
I just love this time of year as well! It also seems to come and go so fast. Looks like you had a blast picking out your Christmas tress. I can only imagine how beautiful the trees are up there!
Then Jennis' kids come over and raid the very large stocking of it's treats and leaves them empty for the children they were intended. hope you found replacement treats. :) loveya girl.
Post a Comment