Wednesday, March 17, 2010

St. Patricks Day Hairdos

For St. Patty's day I tried to do a 4 leaf clover hair do in Erika's hair and this is what I got.




Rhonda is in the hospital attempting to have a baby, so I have Kylie for the day and she got a 3 leaf clover. Not too bad for a first try, but hopefully next time we'll do better!


Happy St. Patrick's Day to you all out there! :o)

3 comments:

mamaseversike said...

Hey, Sweet-pea!! A couple of things; your hair styles are adorable!! I never heard of such a thing, my girls got pig tails and braids and barrets, that's all I knew! Also, I LOVE your blog background! I truly need to learn how to do this. Or Jenn needs to come update me, or something. And next, Is that Ice Castle for real? I think that is the coolest ice thing I ever saw. I actually do not enjoy snow, but I'd get dressed up really warm and brave the snow for that guy! Oh, and speaking of guys? That is a total transformation on the haircut! What possessed him to decide it was time? Your blog is adorable, and I like visiting here. Thanks for sharing! Muuuaaahhhh! mamaseversike

The Cox Family said...

Way cute hair Jill! When Sophie's hair is long enough you are going to have to show me all the cute things that you can do with it. It was so great seeing you while you were here!

The Heaps Family said...

Jill you are so creative. Cute cute cute. Don't you just love doing girls hair? I love it. Sorry I haven't been on blogs for a while. Yours is cute as ever. love ya.