Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Life Updates








Wow, has it really been over a month? Where does all the time go?!?!? Well, the kids and I headed to Utah on February 24 and hung out until March 8. It was lots of fun. It was good to spend time with family and friends. The kids LOVED the snow! Kaden wanted to be outside the whole time. Thanks Jen for letting us borrow snow clothes. :o) We got to see snow castles and Erika was in LOVE with them, but was sad we couldn't go inside. They started melting....


My two snow bunnies






Grandma pulling the kids on the sled




Kaden LOVING the snow




Erika making a snow angel



My angel Erika


Then we did some hair cutting for Uncle Matt (thankfully)


Before


During



After


I got to spend some time one night with some AMAZING friends from high school. It was sure fun to see you all! It's been TOO LoNg!!!! It's amazing that we can just pick up right where we left off. It's great to have true life long friends!


Dawn (and Paxton), Danielle, Talese and Me


All in all it was a great trip, other than we missed our Daddy. Some nice relaxing down time, Grandma spent lots of time with the kids, we played lots of games and just rested... And then..... we came home; and were thrown back into this whirlwind I call life. It was good to go, and it's good to be home! Thanks to everyone for making it a fun trip!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thats cool to see you all together! Glad you had fun! That restraunt looks familiar...

Amanda Lee said...

I love your St. Patty's day hair!! I was so excited to hear Rhonda had her baby!!!! Good to have you home but I'm happy you got to spend some time with family and friends. Take care!! P.S. It was good to see you today!

Marci and Matt said...

I'm so sad that we didn't head to Heber while you were there! Matt's schooling is absolutely CRAZY or we would have! Glad you had fun and that your kiddies had a blast in the snow. My boys love it too (they don't get that from me lol). Miss you!